Eye drops or eyedrops are saline-containing drops used as an ocular route to administer. Depending on the condition being treated, they may contain steroids, antihistamines, sympathomimetics, beta receptor blockers, parasympathomimetics, parasympatholytics, prostaglandins, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, antibiotics, antifungals, or topical anesthetics.
The eye drop filling machine is automatic liquid filling device with PLC, human interface and photo-electricity sensor. This is a rotary type filling, plugging and capping machine. It had advantages of high accuracy, stable performance and greater versatility under extreme operation conditions which enjoys a high prestige. It has been widely applied in areas of pharmaceuticals industry, especially suitable to eye drops filling as well as other small bottles.
Eye drops have less of a risk of side effects than do oral medicines, and such risk can be minimized by occluding the lacrimal punctum for a short while after instilling drops. Eye drops are also used for stopping itching and redness of the eyes.[From Wiki]
In the process of using the eye drop filling machine, you will experience the following benefits:
- The machine is easy to operate with computer control peristaltic filling, and dosage filling.
- It is easy to clean and sterilize thus causing no pollution.
- You can easily set the dosage of filling the vials with no necessity of stopping the machine.
- The machine has sensors that will detect the presence of a bottle before filling
- The filling part also has a shrinking function that will reduce dripping of medication after filling.
- You can closely monitor and adjust the functions of the machine through automatic display of the functions.
- It has a PLC control panel that allows you to monitor and program all the functions including production speed.
- The machine is reliable in terms of filling process and materials thus increasing the durability.
- You can use the machine in the installation of a protection device according to your requirements.
- The construction of the machine is in accordance to the quality standards qualification standards.
- It has an adjustable, automatic temperature control system for controlling the temperature in the filling process.
- Manipulator moves the nozzles to improve the feeding stoppers rate when using thin edge nozzles.
- Single chip system controlled peristaltic pump filling, dosage precision is high,can adjust the dosage without stopping the machine.
- Filling, feeding stoppers and capping monoblock machine. Space saving and simple structure. Good appearance and easy to clean.
- Graduator positioning is precise, running is stable can fill bottles of different size
- Touch panel control panel, easy operation and high automation degree. Speed adjustable by inverter
- No bottle no filling; auto stops when no caps.
Applications of Eye Drop Filling Capping Machine
Eye drop filling stoppering and capping machine is applicable to different-shaped bottles and plastic bottles: PP, PE, PVC, glass bottle and mould bottle and is widely applied to eye drops, nasal drops, ear drops and other formulations. This machine can also be used in scientific experiments, ingredient testing and other fields for liquid filling.
VKPAK eye drop filling stoppering capping machine is suitable for 2-100ml round bottle or shaped bottle filling and is widely applied to eye drops, nasal drops, ear drops and other formulations. This machine can also be used in scientific experiments, ingredient testing and other fields for liquid filling. Using high-precision cam structure to complete filling, stopper feeding, cap feeding and capping. Eye drop filling stoppering capping machine is controlled by plc and production capacity can be set by touch screen. This machine adopts imported peristaltic pump or ceramic pump for filling. Filling accuracy is high and adjusting of filling volume is easy. This machine also is also featured of no bottle no filling and auto rejection. The structure of this machine is compact and operation is simple.