The semi-automatic labeler is designed for labeling round bottles with a diameter range of 25 to 160mm. It is equipped with a cylinder to smooth the label, with a maximum production speed of 40 pieces/minute.
This machine is a semi-automatic labeling machine applicable to cylindrical and small taper round bottle labeling. It can achieve full-week or half-week labeling, circular back labeling, and adjustable back labeling. It allows for single labeling, fixed point labeling, or double label application.
The VK-T801 labeling machine can perform one round labeling and half-round labeling, as well as double labeling on both sides of the product. The spacing between the front and back labels is adjustable, and the adjustment method is also straightforward. It finds extensive applications in the food, cosmetics, chemical, wine, pharmaceutical, and other industries.
1. It can perform one-label wrapping around labeling, two labels on the front and back side, as well as orientation labeling.
2. A date printer can be added to print production date, batch lot, and expiry date while labeling.
3. Customization support is available.View Video
VK-T801 has additional functions to add options:
1. Add the positioning labeling function, so that the label can be attached to a fixed position on your product.
2. Equipped with a coding machine or inkjet printer, the production batch number, production date, effective date, and other information are printed clearly during labeling. This allows coding and labeling to be carried out simultaneously, improving efficiency.
The adjustment method for VK-T801 is simple and only requires adjusting the height of the pressure roller and the width of the hole where the product is placed. The adjustment process takes less than 5 minutes, and the labeling accuracy is high. It is difficult to detect errors with the naked eye. VK-T801 occupies an area of approximately 0.22 cubic meters. It also supports custom labeling machines based on the product requirements.
|Label Specification||Adhesive sticker, transparent or opaque|
|Suit bottle size(mm)||Ø15~Ø150;Can be customized|
|Suit label size(mm)||L:20~290;W(H):15~130|
|Voltage||220V/50(60)HZ;Can be customized|
|Label Roll||ID:Ø76mm; OD:≤260mm|
Label Production Requirements
1. The gap between the label and the label should be 2-3mm.
2. The distance between the label and the edge of the bottom paper should be 2mm.
3. The bottom paper of the label is made of glassine, which has good toughness and prevents it from breaking (to avoid cutting the bottom paper).
4. The inner diameter of the core should be 76mm, and the outer diameter should be less than 300mm. The labels should be arranged in a single row.
The above label production requirements need to be incorporated into your product. For specific details, please refer to the results of the communication with our engineers.
Application examples: chili sauce bottle, oral liquid round bottle, Celine bottle, xylitol, shampoo bottle labeling, double labeling for wine, fixed-point labeling for wine, positive labeling, etc.
Press the switch after placing the product in the designated position.
The machine will clamp the product and pull out the label. The wheel on top of the machine will press the label onto the product and then roll until the labeling is finished.
Release the product, and the machine will automatically restore.
The labeling process is completed.
- Powerful functions, including single-label and double-label labeling, can be switched arbitrarily. The distance between the front and back double labels can be flexibly adjusted. The machine can be equipped with a circumferential positioning function, allowing the labeling position to be set on the circumferential surface.
- The operation process is simple and convenient. The automatic cylinder pressing is standard, which reduces the operator's loading and unloading intensity and improves labeling efficiency.
- Optional color matching tape printer and inkjet printer are available for labeling and printing production batch numbers and other information simultaneously, reducing the packaging process and improving production efficiency.
- Support for conical bottle labeling is provided, with a taper adjustment knob for easy adjustment to meet conical bottle labeling requirements.
- The labeling quality is excellent, with dual positioning for product positioning and label deviation correction, ensuring a high degree of overlap between the head and tail of the label. There are no wrinkles or bubbles, thus improving efficiency and ensuring quality.
- Simple adjustment is possible with one-key switching of various functions, allowing for quick switching of labeling for different product labels, resulting in improved efficiency.
- The equipment is safe and hygienic, meeting GMP production requirements. The main materials used are stainless steel and high-grade aluminum alloy, making it strong and durable.
- Stable performance is achieved through the use of a PLC + touch screen + optical fiber sensor electronic control system, supporting long working hours.
- Production management is convenient, with functions such as labeling counting, power-saving mode, and photoelectric tracking labels, making production management easier.
|1||Label Sensor||detect label|
|2||Automatic Switch / Product Sensor||detect product|
|3||Emergency Stop||stop the machine if it runs wrong|
|4||Adjustable Groove||5grooves adjustable to adapt to 15mm~150mm bottle.|
|5||Electric Box||place electronic configurations|
|6||Roller||wind the label roll|
|7||label Tray||place the label roll|
|8||Top Fixing Device||fix bottle from the top|
|9||Air Pipe Connector||connect to air supply|
|10||Traction Device||driven by traction motor to draw the label|
|11||Air Circuit Filter||filter water and impurities|
|12||Reserved for Code Printer|
|14||louch Screen||operation and setting parameters|