Designed for wrap-around labeling on empty soft tubes. Also applicable for orientation labeling on soft-tubes that have a detectable orientation features. Particularly suitable for the packaging requirements of the cosmetics, personal care and food packaging industries. The fact that the tube body is lack of rigidity and the label is normally very soft and transparent causes new labeling challenges – raised label corners, air bubbles, and tube path blockage etc.
The automatic tube labeling machine uses self-adhesive reel labeling paper, and the labeling method is rolled. It can be equipped with automatic tube feeding, and can complete the tube release and labeling at one time, and can also be equipped with a printer to complete the label printing synchronously.
This machine adopts computer optical fiber control, synchronous tracking, and the labeling is controlled by mutual inductance stepper motor, which ensures that the labeling speed is synchronized with the bottle rolling speed. It is a modern mechatronics product with excellent and reliable performance.View Video
1. Automatic pipe division and the use of pipe division mechanism can effectively eliminate the unsmooth bottle division caused by the error of the bottle itself, and improve the stability.
2. Touch screen control, human-computer interaction interface has operation teaching function, parameter modification is intuitive and clear, and various function switching is simple
3. Intelligent control, automatic photoelectric tracking, with no labeling, no label automatic correction and label automatic detection function, to avoid wasting labels and missing stickers
4. Sturdy and hygienic, mainly made of stainless steel and high-grade aluminum alloy, the quality is firm, and it meets the requirements of GMP production.
|Voltage(V/Hz)||AC 220/50 110/60|
|Scope of application||customized|
|Air compressor (Mpa)||0.6-0.8pa|
|Filling speed||1800-2500 tube per hour|
|Stepper motor||China||Xingfeng Yuan|
- High precision wraparound, dual label, and orientation labeling.
- Orientation labeling: 80pcs/min.
- Non-orientation labeling: up to 120 pcs/min.
- Quick change mandrels to cater for different tube sizes.
- High precision cam indexing drive: reliable, maintenance free, and precise position of tubes.
- Label adapting roll of carefully selected material elasticity, and precisely adjustable pressure - ensure firm label hold down and eliminate air bubbles effectively.
- Desktop level hopper for easy loading material. Horizontal conveying of tubes is handled by roller conveyor & separation by rotating wheel to overcome path blockage.
- Tube insertion to mandrel driven by fully synchronized mechanical motions.
- Highly rigid frame structure, Safety enclosure and door switches.
- Easy operation: just 10 minutes to change tube size.
- Automatic stop at low material.
- User-friendly touch screen operation panel: Simple operation, comprehensive functions, online help, parameter memory, alerts, and
- Chinese or English menus.
- Missing label inspection device is optional. Failed tubes will be rejection & collection.