This Automatic Press Snap Capping Machine is used for closing press type caps, it is made up by 3 parts: cap feeding system, cap loading system and cap closing system. It is characterized by its simple structure and high qualification rate. Can be used alone or inline. Linear design makes it suitable for various caps & bottles with good adaptability, widely used for pressing jar cap, plastic bottle cap, can caps, in industries like food, beverages, cosmetics, chemicals,etc.
1. Linear structure which is flexible to run different size bottles without change parts.
2. Cap feeding system will be made according to cap sample( by vibrating bowl or cap elevator). Designed with auto cap-feeding, the top belt does online continuous cap pressing, meeting various high-speed cap pressing production requirement.
3. PLC control system and touch screen is available for your option.
4. Mainly made of SUS304 including frame & body, continuous working & highly automation ensuring highly efficiency.
Model: VK-PCView Video
The automatic linear capping machine is applicable for round, square & flat bottle it is used in many industries, such as cosmetic, food and pharmaceutical. The caps are round with diameter 12mm-120mm
1. Suit to various bottles and round caps.
2. No need to change parts, easy operation and adjust, low maintenance.
|Applied bottle range||100ml-1000ml 1000ml-5000ml|
|Applied cap size||Dia: 12-120mm|
|Yield of capping||>99%|
|Power Supply||220V 50HZ|
|Speed Control||Frequency Convertion|
|Single machine noise||<=70Db|
|Production Capacity||5000－7200 bottles/h|
1. This machine is made of stainless steel plate, it is reliable.
2. The principle of synchronous chain plate cover can be used to cover all kinds of plastic anti fake cover without any scratch.
3. The utility model has the advantages of novel structure, few faults, long service life and reliable operation.
4. Stepless variable frequency motor speed control, suitable for a wide range of bottle type
The machine use the straight line into the bottle, automatically arrange caps, sleeving caps ,caps after sleeve and check will go into the gland system by the clamping belt. Due to the lid-cover flat belt design have a drop of slop, the caps after press will become more and more tightly.The machine has simple structure, convenient adjustment, production speed fast, high pass rate, after cap pressing has good performance, suitable for cap pressing of foodstuff, soy sauce, vinegar, vegetable oil's bottle shape.
The press snap capping machine is one of the equipment of bottle filling line. With high speed cap loading machine, it can automatically load and press cap for round, square and oblate plastic bottles. This equipment is widely used in pharmaceutical, healthy food, food and chemical industries.
The press snap capping machine adopts chain drive, continuously variable speed control system, which makes it stable, efficient, durable and easy to maintain and adjust.
With fast cap supply, stably running, and widely adjusting range, The press snap capping machine can match many kind of high-speed counting line. When changing products, you only need to adjust the clamping device on cap loader and press cap machine and cap pressing assembly, no need to change any parts.
The press snap capping machine can be easily operated through touch screen to control PLC. The cap loading machine is equipped with a large cap storage tank. With volume of 0.1m3 , it can store nearly 5000 ф44×16 caps. Through monitoring cap amounts on the conveyor by photoelectric sensor and through comparing actual amount with set amount, the cap loading machine can automatically start or stop the cap lifting mechanism.
Main parts of The press snap capping machine is made of stainless steel and high quality aluminum; and critical electronic parts are imported from europe, usa and japan. All material used is allowed by pharmaceutical industry and meets gmp requirement.
Applicable for pharmaceutical, healthcare products and food industries, suitable for varieties of caps and different materials of round, oblate, square and flat square bottles.