Top and bottom labeling is among the most widely used types of labeling. It is often used to apply variable data to prepackaged food or preprinted packaging, such as an expiration date, a batch number or a list of ingredients. The process is also frequently used to apply promotional labels or the like. For that reason, top and bottom labeling is also used on fresh and prepackaged cheese, sausage and meats. But they are also used for cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and semi-luxury foods or snus labeling. Depending on requirements, only the top or only the bottom may be labeled as the product passes the station. The range of possible primary packaging applications extends from frozen packaging, to cans, to glass and plastic containers. For such consumer products, both speed and precise positioning are important. Top and bottom labeling is also used for secondary packaging like outer cardboard boxes. VKPAK has an economical, performance-appropriate system for each area of application.
The labeler is specially designed and manufactured according to the principle and technical requirements of automatic labeling. It has the advantages of compact structure, light weight, simple operation, reliable operation, convenient maintenance, fast labeling speed, smooth and beautiful labeling and strong adaptability. It is the best product in modern labeling machinery.
Model: VK-TBLView Video
Top and Bottom Labeling
In the world of labeling machine, versatility and performance are two of the most important aspects to be considered. If your products require multiple labels or you just need specific data on either side of your packaging, then top and bottom labeling machines may just be what you need.
Top and bottom label applicator machines are designed to apply two labels to your product. Once the products are on the conveyor, the machine is configured to apply the labels simultaneously, saving you the time and effort it would take to replace these products back onto a different conveyor for them to be labeled again.
These labeling machines are widely used in various industries, including pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and the food industry. Barcodes, nutritional facts, expiration dates, batch numbers, and other information which are usually not put on the top label, may be included in the bottom label, thereby presenting all the essential information for the consumers without compromising the aesthetics of your product.
These label application equipment are also versatile though. They can still be configured so as to only place only top labels onto the product. So depending on the type of product you want to label, you may not even need separate machines to get the job done. Plus, since the label application machine can do both top and bottom labeling all on its own, you can practically double the time it’ll take for you to finish labeling, since you won’t need to manually replace each individual product for the second batch of labeling, saving you time and making the whole process more efficient.
With VKPAK’s automatic labeling machine, your production line is sure to have its well-deserved boost. This range of labeling machine can accommodate more than 100,000 labels applied per week and are a budget-friendly option for you with the essential features you’ll need to meet the demands of your growing business.
With this VKPAK Labeler, you can get a very clear picture of what measures are taken to achieve a more basic and more budget labeling machine that will fit the requirements of those under budget pressure to get a job done as efficiently as possible.
|1||Labeling speed||30-100 pieces/minute (the specific value is related to the size of the object and the label and the coding situation)|
|3||Inner diameter of label roll||Ф76mm|
|4||Maximum outer diameter of label roll||Ф300mm|
This labeling machine can be used to label pasta packaging or other flat products on the underside or top. Accurate labeling of products is important in various sectors such as food or cosmetics, and especially pharmaceuticals and medical technology. Food packaging or folding boxes are often provided with a label on the top and bottom. Like all systems, this labeller from VKPAK can also be expanded in a modular way. The processing of different product sizes and formats is possible without tools by simply switching from format to format. Your advantages here are short set-up times and easy handling.
- Meat and Poultry Products
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Fresh Produce
- Retail Food
- Baked Goods and Confectionery
- Custom Applications
Top and bottom labeler applies labels on both sides of flat surfaces such as pouches or cartons featuring a loading platform and high friction belting.
This top and bottom labeling machine is built to be user friendly and versatile. The product profile memory stores different label sizes, speed and location of placement within the machine for quick recall during changeover. A main feature of this top and bottom labeler is the high friction belting which positively propels the bag for even and accurate label application.
Applying labels to the top and bottom of products is built into the top and bottom labeler’s two-side apply design. The labeler clamshell labeler also comes as a standard with our split belt designed conveyor system. This allows easy placement on the front, top and bottom with one label.
Simple to use
With the ability to easily make adjustments to the machine’s settings, the labeler enables you to change production runs quickly and simply – which means greater efficiency and quality control for you.
Easy to upgrade
The labeler’s modular design allows you to upgrade its capabilities as your needs evolve. Whether you have a custom product application or your product changes, you simply upgrade the machine to accommodate your new requirements.
Made to Last
In strict compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards, the labeler is made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum, and carefully treated to guard against the effects of harsher environments. This durability translates into a solid choice for labeling machine longevity.
1. High labeling accuracy: using PLC+subdivision stepping motor to drive the label delivery, and the label delivery is accurate; the feeding mechanism is equipped with a brake function to ensure that the label is tightened and the label detection is accurate; the label deflection correction mechanism prevents the label from deviating from left to right shift.
2. Excellent labeling quality: the use of elastic over-labeling belt, labeling smooth, no bubbles, no wrinkles, improve packaging quality.
3. Touch screen operation: The man-machine interactive interface has the function of operation teaching, the parameter modification is intuitive and clear, and the various functions are easy to switch.
4. Intelligent control: automatic photoelectric tracking, with no objects and no labeling, no label automatic correction and
automatic label detection functions to prevent missing labels and label waste.
5. High stability: Advanced electronic control system composed of PLC+touch screen+optical eye+testing label electrical eye, which supports 7×24 hours operation of the equipment
6. Simple and flexible: It can be produced on a stand-alone machine or connected to an assembly line. The layout of the production site is simple; the 6-degree-of-freedom adjustable base is designed, and the conversion between different products becomes simple and time-saving.
7. Sturdy and hygienic: It adopts a three-bar adjustment mechanism, makes full use of the stability of the triangle, and is made of stainless steel and high-grade aluminum alloy. The whole machine is solid and durable and meets GMP production requirements.
8. Convenient production management: with automatic shutdown function, production counting function, power saving function (when there is no production within the set time, the equipment will automatically switch to power saving standby state), production number setting prompt function, parameter setting protection function (parameter setting Sub-authority management).
Optional Functions And Components
1. Coding machine: Hot coding machine prints the production date, expiration date, production batch number, etc. Coding and labeling are synchronized to improve production efficiency.
2. Inkjet printer: it can be matched with the mainstream inkjet printers on the market, and the inkjet printer can print at the designated position of the label, which is perfectly combined with the labeling machine.
3. Universal sensor: Ordinary sensors cannot detect transparent labels, and must be used with special electric eyes imported from Germany.
4. Reader: read information such as QR codes and barcodes to facilitate the establishment of product databases for product traceability.
|1||Human-machine interface HIM||1||set||Siemens|
|2||Programmable controller PLC||1||set||Panasonic|
|4||Labeling motor driver||1||set||Siemens|
|5||Conveying motor||1||set||Shanghai Jianming|
|6||Conveyor motor inverter||1||set||Shanghai Jianming|
|7||Low-voltage electrical appliances||1||set||Schneider|
|10||Synchronous toothed belts||1||set||Bando|
|12||Conveyor belt||1||set||Shanghai Lilai|
|13||Rack||1||set||304 stainless steel|